For Sale AquaLung Dimension I3 Large $300

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bkeyes

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My weight Loss is your gain. Had to go to a smaller size
Large AquaLung Dimension with I3 inflator.
BCD has around a 100 dives on it, fresh water rinsed at the end of each day.
Great condition, minor fraying of velcro on the oral inflator cover.
BCD has been inspected at an approved LDS every year.

$300 plus shipping in the USA only.
IMG_0864.jpg
IMG_0865.jpg
IMG_0866.jpg
IMG_0867.jpg

price drop to $200

Hi,
If I may ask what was your initial weight when using this? I’m 5’8 @ 240lbs & would use a 7mm full wetsuit. Not sure if a LG would fit me... Nice bcd though.

Hi,
If I may ask what was your initial weight when using this? I’m 5’8 @ 240lbs & would use a 7mm full wetsuit. Not sure if a LG would fit me... Nice bcd though.
I am 5’ 11 and weighed up to 210. I generally had the straps as small as they would go. I would guess you would fit with the strap opened wider

Hi,
The Aqualung sizing chart doesn't really cover your height/weight range, so you will need to see if a tape measure makes it any easier to line up.
BC Size and Lift Chart
Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, where it shows you how to take the "over the shoulder" measurement. Also, if you think you have everything covered but the waist won't work, they do make a waist extender for this BCD.

Back
Top Bottom