For Sale Aqualung Helix Pro w/ Octo - NEW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arkman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This weekend I won the grand prize at my local diveshop trash and treasure weekend. Which is pretty cool, I never win anything. The grandprize was a brand new Aqualung Helix Pro reg set.

After doing some research I think I'm going to keep my current setup and try and sell this so I can upgrade my super old computer.

This setup is brand new. I've never even removed it from the box. Looking online it looks like the two together retail for about $900 after tax. I'm thinking $750? Or I'd be interested in a trade for a Perdix AI computer or possibly a teric. Depending on the trade I could put a little cash towards it.

received_256745180685936~2.jpeg

Looks like these are going for less new that they were when I posted this.

I'm open to offers, but I'm thinking more like $600. Its a brand new, never been wet reg set.

Here are a couple more photos.

Attachments

• received_1130171048156127.jpeg
    received_1130171048156127.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 34
  • received_1868574013583949.jpeg
    received_1868574013583949.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 33
If you will sell it for $500, I'm very interested, I am nearby and could make the purchase in person, If you are interested, please get me your phone number and I'll give you a call this evening. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom