Aqualung Legend and Suunto Cobra

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know how to separate the hoses

simple.... use one of these. Lefty-loosey... (the same thing your LDS would do...)

istockphoto_6906267-wrench-box-and-open-ends.jpg

dont think I have the caps to cover the computer hose hole.

most LDS's will give you these for free they have so many. or most people here that have a bunch will too.

I figured it's a perfect start up setup for a beginner.

It's a top end reg. great for the beginner or the advanced diver.

That's a Legend LX 2nd stage.... not just the regular Legend as you indicated. means it's got an adjustable 2nd stage, which costs about $100 more when you bought it new.

just FYI to anyone who's looking at it to buy. (just makes it a better deal for them).

The scratches on the computer face cover are a minor issue. once you get the computer underwater, you won't be able to see the scratches anyway... It's just a face cover and can be easily replace by popping it off and popping a new one on.... :thumb:

If your parting out. I'd be interested in picking up the Legend Octo.

Thank you gents for all the emails and pms and telling me exactly what I have... Also i found some extra things so here's a list:

Suunto Cobra computer, USB cable, case, software and extra computer face clear cover - as described originaly has scratches and needs new battery - $300

Aqualung Legend LX, yoke valve, kona case, plus octopus Legend LX as well - $400

Oceanic Probe LX BC - used on few dives in excellent condition size Large, - $300

All prices include shipping (within the US) and paypal fees. If you ask me to ship out of the US I have no problem as long as you pay the shipping but I always put item real value on the custom forms. Big thanks again to everyone who helped me out. I will be in san diego this weekend so I may be slow on responding. If you are local you can have the weights as well. They are just too heavy for shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom