Aqualung Legend Exhaust

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twistedarts

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I was told that in the service parts catalogue there is an extended exhaust baffle similar to Sherwood's. Is this true and if so, how do i go about getting it?
TIA.

you'd have to order it through an AL dealer (or someone else sneaky enough to have/get parts).

The Aqualung part number for the Baffle is pn 129184

see Legend Diagram. Hope this helps.

AL-Legend-LX-parts-diagram.jpg

Do you want the baffle or a larger exhaust T (item #14)? If it is the T, there is not one listed here. There is possibly one that is designed for a different reg that may fit but you will need the type of the other reg to get it's part number.

There is no extended exhaust T for the Legend.

.....the regs that I know from personal experience offer extended exhaust T's are the APEKS XTX 200 and the Atomic M1. (the Atomic one can fit and Atomic reg....I believe the APEKS XTX ones only fit the APEKS XTX series units.) ...as already mentioned, I'm not aware of the Legend offering that as an option/retrofit.

My USD Conshelf XIV also has an extended exhaust T on the primary second stage. The octo second has a shorter one. My manual says part #101919 but that looks like the shorter octo one, not the wider one. It's doubtful that it would fit on a Legend anyway.

The exhaust T from an Aqualung Arctic looks like the longer one on my Conshelf. (See 2006 Aqualung Spare Parts and Specialty Tools, p.31) It's part #108256. Again, probably won't fit the Legend.

Twistedarts,
While it is correct that no extended exhaust tee is available for the Legend (or Titan LX), the regular legend tee does a pretty good job of deflecting bubbles. It is one of the better that I have tried.

Mike,
The baffle you point out is simply a flat plastic piece that slides into a slot in the case. It really has little, or nothing to do with exhaust. I believe that it's primary function is, when the venturi is in the (+) position, to better direct the air from the air barrel to the mouthpiece. Of course, when it is in the (-) position, the venturi directs the incoming air away from the baffle and the mouthpiece.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom