Aqualung Legend LX ACD - Buy Local or Online?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doh! By the time I finished posting, soybeanqueen had made her decision - I'll hit "post" anyway.

Thanks for responding anyway. LP not being an Aqualung dealer did play into our decision some. I also spent a lot of time thinking about the fact that, as much as I enjoyed my online research on all of this, I really wanted some in-person help figuring out what was best for me and for my husband. I decided that if the sales guy at the LDS was helpful, and not just out to sell us on every expensive thing, that in the end I did feel like my conscience told me to spend my dollars there instead of using the LDS's inventory for sizing and their employee for his knowledge and then buying cheaper online. I wouldn't appreciate it it if I were a small business owner, so I think I'm not going to do it to someone else. Not judging anyone else who chooses differently - just saying that played a lot into my decision.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom