Aqualung Legend LX ACD DIN Conversion Kit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

codecruncher

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
What should I expect to pay for this?

I took a morning maintenance class once and removing the nut and swapping the yoke for the DIN connector seemed very straightforward.

Does the ACD feature of my regs make this harder?

Knew I should have bought it when I was negotiating the original deal on the pair of regs...

I just purchased one last week for my Titan LX, it costed about $75.00, and took about 2 minutes to install. If you don't have the special yoke nut socket, I suggest you have your LDS swap it out for you. :D

dl348:
I just purchased one last week for my Titan LX, it costed about $75.00, and took about 2 minutes to install. If you don't have the special yoke nut socket, I suggest you have your LDS swap it out for you. :D

...Hello,

I assume you're refering to the 'regular' DIN kit for your Titan LX.... I mention this since today my Aqualung dealer confirmed with Aqualung for me that there is no such thing as a DIN kit WITH the ACD ( auto closure device ) for the Titan.\

Karl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom