Aqualung Legend LX (ACD) with Aqualung Legend Supreme Octo, $400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YatYas1833

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I bought my regulator in Okinawa (was deployed there) from Tsunami Gear, and I also got the Legend LX Regulator to go with it. Much to my surprise I found out recently when I started researching these items for sale, that they gave me the Legend Supreme Octo. I used this equipment maybe 20 times from late 2005 (when I purchased them) to late 2007 when I left Okinawa for the last time. Fun stuff. Anyway they are for sale for $350, OBO.

These Items have been sitting around since 2007 and need to be serviced before you dive. I was quoted $100 at my dive shop for Cleaning, Lube, O Rings replacement, and LP Seat replacement for both regulators, and service for the 1st stage.

Included will be a Uwatec 2 gauge, because I don't want to take it off the 1st stage and sell it for 20 bucks. Do what you will with it (but be gentle, it has feelings too). I can take video or take more pictures, what have you, just ask!

Oh, the last picture (IMG_0571) is of the ACD.

Attachments

• IMG_0564.JPG
    IMG_0564.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0565.JPG
    IMG_0565.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0566.JPG
    IMG_0566.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0567.JPG
    IMG_0567.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0568.JPG
    IMG_0568.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0569.JPG
    IMG_0569.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0570.JPG
    IMG_0570.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0571.JPG
    IMG_0571.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Oops, after a bit of looking around I think this is a bit overpriced... $350 including shipping (USPS). I will not ship internationally. I'm new to selling stuff online and I think its too much too soon for me to do international dealings (meaning US shipping only). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Price drop $300, shipping is on you.

Again this is a Aqualung Legend LX Regulator with ACD 1st stage, a Legend Supreme Octo, and a Uwatec 2 gauge for the hell of it. The regulators need to be serviced before they are taken under.

There's been some concern about the quality of the regulators seeing how they need annual service, so I am taking these items off the market (they are no longer for sale). I will get them serviced and in a couple of weeks ill throw them back up here with proof of service from a dealer, and charge $100 extra. See you in a couple weeks!

So it turns out that these regulators are NOT the LX model and that there is an additional knob on the side of the regulator (thanks for clearing that up for me admiralrobert) that makes a Legend a Legend LX.

Price was adjusted to match the model and sold before I could repost, thread closed.

SOLD!!111!!1!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom