AquaLung Legend LX (non-ACD) DIN or Yoke - Excellent & Nice Price!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate all of the replies so far. This reg set is still available for sale.

Thanks!

OK, I need to move this reg set to make room for some more goodies.

Price reduced to only $260 + $15 shipping. You get your choice of Yoke or DIN connector.

It is in fantastic condition and ready to dive!

Thanks!

Problem might be the number of ACD units available for not much more. I think the ACD was introduced in 07. Did they make ACD and non-ACD versions simultaneously? I'm not aware of that. I'll keep an eye on the listing but still a bit much for me.

Problem might be the number of ACD units available for not much more. I think the ACD was introduced in 07. Did they make ACD and non-ACD versions simultaneously? I'm not aware of that. I'll keep an eye on the listing but still a bit much for me.

Yep, the lack of ACD may be a reason for not selling quickly, but I have found that many experienced divers (including myself) don't care for ACD because it just adds to the number of parts the 1st stage has, which also adds a little more complications and a possible failure point. It might not take but a few grains of sand, or some salt accumulation to impact the spring that controls the ACD, so I would never buy anything with ACD, even though the chance of problems is very minimal and all of these AquaLung regs seem to be very reliable, with or without ACD.

I will consider any serious offers for this nice reg set.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Price reduced again to only $235 + $15 shipping!

Your choice of Yoke or DIN.

CLOSING THIS THREAD - PLEASE SEE NEW THREAD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom