Aqualung Legend LX Regulator barely used

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUEdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
AQUALUNG LEGEND LX Regulator. Just had a full annual service overhaul done by me, and yes, I am a trained, authorized Aqualung / US Divers service technician. All normal service parts were replaced (seats, o-rings, etc.) with genuine Aqualung parts kits. Fully ultrasonic cleaned and reassembled with Cristo Lube, so this regulator is ready to dive right now with Nitrox/Enriched Air up to 40%. This is a top-of-the-line regulator: high performance diaphragm first stage with environmental seal, and a balanced & adjustable second stage. Two high pressure ports, four low pressure ports. Everything is fully functional, it breathes great, and it’s ready to dive. It has less than 20 dives total on it, all in fresh water. $350 shipped in continental US only.

IMG_0319-1.jpg

Yes - still available. Truly in fantastic shape, fully serviced, ready to dive with nitrox.

AQUALUNG LEGEND LX Regulator. Just had a full annual service overhaul done by me, and yes, I am a trained, authorized Aqualung / US Divers service technician. All normal service parts were replaced (seats, o-rings, etc.) with genuine Aqualung parts kits. Fully ultrasonic cleaned and reassembled with Cristo Lube, so this regulator is ready to dive right now with Nitrox/Enriched Air up to 40%. This is a top-of-the-line regulator: high performance diaphragm first stage with environmental seal, and a balanced & adjustable second stage. Two high pressure ports, four low pressure ports. Everything is fully functional, it breathes great, and it’s ready to dive. It has less than 20 dives total on it, all in fresh water. $350 shipped in continental US only.

IMG_0319-1.jpg

What's the black coating on the yoke metal?

For this year model, made in approximately 2005, that was the standard yoke coating & finish from the factory. It is a matte black anodized-type finish. Here is another photo with a closer look.
DSC05823.jpg

Does that year model come equipped with the auto closure device on the first stage?

This year model did not come with the ACD device, but it can easily be switched into place by purchasing the ACD yoke nut parts from an Aqualung dealer. The ACD is a nice bonus feature on current models, but not an absolute must. Properly closing the yoke opening with a traditional cap is still adequate.

seeing that you only have 20 dives on it why are you looking to sell it?

I am an instructor and repair technician. Occasionally I get good gear from former students (like this one) and put it on the market. I know the history on it, especially because the former owner got it from our dive shop, and he had a computer with the regulator that only had 14 dives on it. The computer is already sold; now I am offering the regulator and the BCD and Air2 (separate classified listings).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom