Aqualung Legend LX with Legend LX octopus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

polak187

Registered
Reaction score
Aqualung Legend LX, yoke valve, kona case, plus octopus Legend LX as well - $400 or best offer via PM. Knife you see on the hose is not included.

About 20 dives on it.

L1050739.jpg

L1050738.jpg

I posted it last august and that took it off since my buddy wanted it but the deal fell thru. It had a service check up in Sep 10.

I didnt know they made a legend lx that wasnt acd... But if you want me to confirm it let me know where to find it.

There should be a pin that pops out of the first stage behind the dust cover.

Reg is still available. My man on two wheels made a typo in his offer. So the reg is back up...

Bought it in 08 and also checked and it is ACD...

Don't think that's a 2008 Aqualung Legend LX.

If I'm not mistaken, they changed the cover in 2008 to the "new style" (see below for an example pic).

The new cover had different lettering and a non-shiny silver ring. (as opposed to the 2007 and before Legend LX had the "gold pimp ring" and the 2007 & before Supreme which had the "shiney" silver retaining (pimp) ring).

You might have bought that one in 2008, but I think it was "last years model" that a LDS still had from the year before. The ACD came out in 2006. So this is either a 2006 or 2007 Legend LX.

Note to everyone though that this is only a cosmetic difference and there was no performance difference of how it was made. This is still an AWESOME breathing reg.

It is a good solid performing reg regardless of which year it was made.

front diaphragmcover change made in 2008 looks like this:

legend_lx_acd.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom