For Sale Aqualung Mistral 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wxboy911

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Used
Mistral 2 $550 plus shipping

I bought this back in 2014 and have enjoyed it on many dives. It's a great regulator for photography because the bubbles exit behind your head. It comes with an Aqualung safe 2nd stage, the Sherwood HP gauge shown, Mistral regulator bag, book and extra LP hose for 1st stage to 2nd stage. Still has the book and the spare LP hose for 1st to 2nd stage. The only thing missing is the LP hose for your BC. If you have any questions about the reg please let me know. The buyer pays shipping.
Mistral_Bag.jpg

Mistral_in_Bag.jpg

Mistral_Safe_2nd.jpg

Mistral_Gauge_CU.jpg

$500 and shipping to the Continental US...Son is going to School this fall and scuba is taking a back seat.

When was the last service?

Is this still for sale? Also how difficult is it to get these serviced?

Yes, its still available and the service was done by my local Aqualung dealer. They needed two different parts kits as Aqualung does not have all the pieces in one kit since the reg is out of production. Thanks.

The regulator is no longer available.

Back
Top Bottom