Aqualung reg setup fur sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FIXXERVI6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Regulator is setup and ready to dive, good breather last serviced at grapevine scuba and has had little usage since its last service. Its scuffed a little as it was used in cave diving but its solid and in good shape, this is my second one of these and it has never let me down.

SPG has some scuffs as well (hey, caves have ROCK) but is still readable just fine and scratches disapear underwater, good working SPG, I only included it because I figure it would make this reg more attractive as a "package" than just a regulator.

Hose routing with this regulator actually works great for doubles if you use it on the left post, I can show the purchaser this if they are interested, or they can swap it to yoke and use it for a recreational regulator.

Would rather not ship, can meet local or at the pond but I can ship if needed.

Aqualung LX first and second stage

Viper Octo

Dive Rite SPG

BOTH DIN and Yoke first stage connections - this is not an adapter its the actual DIN connection and Yoke conection meant for this first stage, the DIN connection alone cost me $50.00 and I just kept the Yoke around so you can have it setup as either

$200.00

IMG_1330.jpg

PM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom