Aqualung SolAfx 7/8mil Semi Dry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One pointer for you - the last inch or two of the zipper can be a bear solo - I found if you extend your right arm and rotate the arm / hand clockwise to straighten the zipper it will close with a pull of the left hand. I could not get the method show in Aqua Lung to work for the last 2 inches and this is what I came up with, now it's no problem for me solo. I was in 48F degree the other day and my feet got a little cold. I also use one of those Lycra things to help slip the suit on and off. Be sure to tuck the inside collar down in the back before you zip up... I think you will be a happy camper, I really like mine. (edit) - Take a look at the 6.5mm Polarzip boots too...

Ok thx for the heads up. I'm sure your way of putting it will on will work. I have heard that these suit can be a PITA to put on. As long as it keeps me warm in mid 50's ill be very happy. I will get warmer boots too . Let me know when it ships and tracking # please. You can Email me the info. Safe diving

Yeah that front zipper can be a pita but thats what dive buddies are for. Despite the tough zipper, I just ordered a smaller size in the same suit.

You will be plenty warm. The boot recommendation from MrGRD is spot on. Those are great boots and very durable.

I sent an email to you with the shipping info. Feel free to send me a confirmation email when it has arrived. Safe diving!

Ray looks like it should be here on the 9th. I will let you know when I get it. Thanks for the great communication.

MrGRD thanks for the tips/hints for getting suit on.

I got the wetsuit. Item is as described. Thanks for the tips and quick shipping. Great doing business with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom