Wanted Aqualung Titan 1st stage Yoke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
As per title. Dry sealed is great but not is ok too. Looking for one in excellent cosmetic condition. Like the one in the photo.

I have an excellent condition Conshelf 21 freshly serviced with new stock OEM parts, can post photo if someone wants to trade. Cheers.

543483FA-CED2-4B85-8BD1-48B25FE42E53.png

I bought this one as a part of a large lot of gear and don't have an immediate need for it. It's not dry sealed, but it is in excellent cosmetic condition - it looks like it has never seen the water.

If interested - make me an offer. I can part with just 1st, or the whole kit with 2nd and hose.

Attachments

• image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 229
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 288
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 223
The inlet n this photo has thrown me a little, could just be the photo but I've not seen one that looks like this. Looks to be a cover over the filter? The filter should be the full diameter of the inlet, it looks tiny?

Anyone? Cheers.

I'm still very interested by the way.

EB8D593F-70CE-4433-AF31-DB72E2AE0508.png

No, not ACD on a Titan 2008

Attachments

• IMG-20171030-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20171030-WA0011.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 212
Looking for another one if anyone has one to sell or trade for a Conshelf 21. Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom