AquaSports/Dive Pro Natick MA-- Can it be trusted?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My cousin is new to diving and considering "Dive-Pro" certification as it is right down the street.
They're in Natick. Is he east or west from them? If he wants to go the extra few miles to Westboro, Central Mass Scuba (store in Worcester) does their class and pool there, open water in Douglas (lake) and Rockport (ocean). I can recommend them highly.

Hello,

My cousin is new to diving and considering "Dive-Pro" certification as it is right down the street. I've never heard of the company. Can they be trusted? Anybody certified through them? Experiences? Will resorts/liveaboard/dive shops accept their certification? Thanks for the help in advance, website is attached...

SCUBA Diving, Lifeguard, WSI, CPR certification courses

Although I am not answering your question, I can strongly recommend East Bay Dive Centre in Warren, RI.

Ask for Mark Phillips as your instructor. He is a very good and complete instructor.

East Bay Dive Center - Home

if you PM me, I will send you Mark's phone number.
Tell him that an Indian Saturation diver sent you ... he will know who I am ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom