Aquatica 7D Complete System w/ Sea and Sea Ys250 Strobes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marc Bryan

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
This housing is brand-new, I bought it last year, however between also opening the dive shop and teaching, I have had no time to get it in the water.

This is the dual nikonos bulkhead version.

The dome is the Aquatica 9.25" glass megadome, with the port extension.

I also have sea and sea ys250 dual strobes, sync cords, arms, etc.....these are the only items ever in the water, as I used them on some NSSCDS shoots with Gene Page.

I have the Tokina 10-17 lens, and zoom gear.

I paid $8300 for the setup not including the camera. My loss your gain. I will sell for $5300 complete without the camera, or will entertain offers for individual pieces.

I am looking for a complete setup. Can you send me pictures? Do you have focus/video light and macro port as well?
Regards
Jan
jsylte@gmail.com
This housing is brand-new, I bought it last year, however between also opening the dive shop and teaching, I have had no time to get it in the water.

This is the dual nikonos bulkhead version.

The dome is the Aquatica 9.25" glass megadome, with the port extension.

I also have sea and sea ys250 dual strobes, sync cords, arms, etc.....these are the only items ever in the water, as I used them on some NSSCDS shoots with Gene Page.

I have the Tokina 10-17 lens, and zoom gear.

I paid $8300 for the setup not including the camera. My loss your gain. I will sell for $5300 complete without the camera, or will entertain offers for individual pieces.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom