Are there any GLBT divers/groups/clubs out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You brought up marriage, but when I talk about it, you imply it's off topic.

I'm not IMPLYING it's off topic. As the sole point of a post it IS off topic.

:D

Point of fact, I didn't actually bring it up. Someone else did in their off-topic post. I responded to their off-topic post in order to bring it back on-topic by bringing rebreathers and dive travel into the conversation.

Happy to continue the dive-related conversation here, the marriage conversation on the Non-Diving Related forum, or just go diving.

PS - ran a Discover Scuba Diving program yesterday for 8 people all of whom had a blast. Ran another today for two people - my sister and her husband - and they had a ball too.

Last edited:
I'm not IMPLYING it's off topic. As the sole point of a post it IS off topic.

Point of fact, I didn't actually bring it up. Someone else did in their off-topic post. I responded to their off-topic post in order to bring it back on-topic by bringing rebreathers and dive travel into the conversation.

Happy to continue the dive-related conversation here, the marriage conversation on the Non-Diving Related forum, or just go diving.

PS - ran a Discover Scuba Diving program yesterday for 8 people all of whom had a blast. Ran another today for two people - my sister and her husband - and they had a ball too.

SO... when's the good Jersey diving start? I need to get down there and do some....I live 3 hours from the ocean, and drive 20+ to do my ocean diving:idk:

SO... when's the good Jersey diving start? I need to get down there and do some....I live 3 hours from the ocean, and drive 20+ to do my ocean diving:idk:

As soon as the top of the ocean melts, so we don't have to cut a hole in the ice in order to...hey, wait a minute! What do you mean by "start"?

Come join us some time...

As soon as the top of the ocean melts, so we don't have to cut a hole in the ice in order to...hey, wait a minute! What do you mean by "start"?

Come join us some time...

It's on the list!

Is that stuff related to the OP's comments, or the general point of this thread?

So anyway, if there's any lgbt people out there, pm me or join the Rainbow Divers group! Let's go diving together if you live in New England and don't mind diving with a noob!

Where does one join the "rainbow divers group"? I recently contacted the lambda divers based here in DC with absolutely no response whatsoever.

Awesome thread! Kinda fun story but before diving I was a very closeted individual. Ultimately it was some of the divers from my local dive club who encouraged me to “get out there!” Now days I’m confident enough to have a rainbow shark design on my diving locker.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom