Argon Tank Mounting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Mike

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
OK, I have a 19cu Ft Pony (NO discussions about ponies, please) and a 6 cu ft Argon bottle.

I mount the pony with a quick draw bracket. Now I am using another system to mount the argon alongside the main tank (90 cu ft AL).

I have heard that there is a belt style mounting system for these small Argon bottles but have not found any information about them..

Any suggestions?

Thanks...

If you move to doubles, placing the Argon bottle bungied below the isolator valve works great. I have seen it used many times off the East Coast!!!

Just my 2 cents!

Thanks everyone.

Uncle Pug your solution looks good and I will try and rig that for this weekend at Alki.

The reason for the question about the belt mount is that I am moving to a KISS CCR on a Custom Divers W&B/P and was trying to streamline that whole deal someway.

I think I am stuck with RB unit, Bailout tank and argon, if I want to stay warm and dry and breath etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom