Arizona PADI 5-Star IDC looking for help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We are looking for a full time shop crew member. Must be scuba certified and have the desire to be an instructor. Duties will include; working the retail store, working with QuickBooks and completing daily and monthly books and taxes, ordering, pricing and stocking. We will offer training through Divemaster level (PADI Certification) and a special rate on your IDC for Open Water Scuba Instructor. Hourly rate of $10.00 with free training and certification through Divemaster. (You must buy your books, but at crew member pricing)
Instructors are shop insured and have FREE use of all rental gear, classrooms and certified assistants. The shop takes no money from the instructors, you charge your rates and pay only for PADI PIC's and PADI materials. There may be a pool rental fee of $12.00 per hour. Some of our instructors are making $2,000 to $4,000 a month! Stay on as shop staff (crew) and make extra money as an instructor! Contact us at: joe@ndepthscuba.com or justin@ndepthscuba.com
N Depth Scuba
500 N. 56th Street #6
Chandler, Arizona 85226
www.ndepthscuba.com

August 14, 2008

I’m a recently certified PADI diver living in New Mexico with an adventurous spirit for diving. I have strong hands-on professional knowledge of several industries including: construction & welding, hunting, fishing, guiding experience and coupled with an entrepreneurial/business spirit as I’ve developed patented construction products. I am honest, dependable and trustworthy with integrity and more than a go-getter.

I will deliver what you’re looking for since I’m a father and past business owner I know what is needed in the business world to succeed. I yearn for adventure and can’t sit still; I live for being outside, so much that I am seeking a fulltime career change to be involved in the field of exploring our underworld and relocating my family to join a dedicated team of the diver world that I yearn to become a part of.

I would thoroughly enjoy the opportunity to speak with you more about this position. This sounds like the career change I am looking for and I believe I can bring a lot to your profession so that we can “do” something great.

Sincerely,

Mark Orton
575-574-0206

i am intrested in the position i currentiy certified IDEA i also have an adv lisence through ANDI nitrox and level 2 wrek diving i love the sport and intersted in all aspecs of scuba i aiso work parttime at a scuba shop in my local town filling tanks and helping with customers who will vouch for my work ethinc for more info please contact me thanks paul 575-302-3625

Back
Top Bottom