Arkansas Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to ScubaBoard, a great place to learn about your new passion, not a great place to find every diver in Arkansas. To meet divers, that are ready to dive. . . start at your dive shop near home, make friends among their customers. Also, find each of the dive shops near the lakes you'll be diving in. Greers Ferry lake, Lake Ouchita, Lake DeGray, all have dive shops at the lake and you'll be able to meet divers that are refilling tanks, for immediate use. Just what a new diver needs. There will be shore dives and boat dives, and people that know where to go for the best conditions. The more time you can spend at lakeside dive shops, the more you'll meet the people that are diving. This summer you're a newbie, next summer you're the experienced diver everyone wants to dive with.

Welcome, to the Board, read and learn. . . Then start answering questions from all the newbies joining day after day.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

The number of forums in here is overwhelming to a new user. If you scroll down a bit, you will see a section for regional travel and local dive clubs. As I look at the choices there, I see that Arkansas is divided. I am taking a guess and giving you the link to the southern Arkansas club. You will get a better response to your question there.

Deep Dixie Divers - ScubaBoard

Back
Top Bottom