Armor Bags Service!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishOutUvH2O

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Had a problem with a #89 dive bag, sent it back to Armor and within a few days I received a brand-new replacement bag. Here's basically how it went down (from this post in the manufacturers forum here on Scubaboard):

December 2nd, 2008
Speaking of the #89 bag. . . I have one that I need to send back to you guys for repair/replacement (I haven't called for an RA# yet) and was wondering what the best way to package this thing for shipping is? Box size needed, etc?
December 3rd, 2008
Just put it in a box (check the dumpsters of department stores for boxes if you don't want to buy one) or wrap it with cardboard and tape it good. It's not the most recommended way, but you can also wrap it in shrinkwrap real good and it should travel OK by UPS/Fedex ground. Best if you can wrap it yourself andtake it to UPS. If you use a package service it will cost you about $10 more than you need to pay. If you can send it by US Mail (depends on box size but you should be OK) it would problaby be cheapest.

Call Jeff at 800-487-9485 and he will give you an RA#.

Sorry you had a problem. We'll fix it.

Dave
December 4th, 2008
Make sure you tell Jeff that you need it back fast and put a note in the bag with that information and your address/tel so it gets priority treatment.
Dave
They received my bag on 12/11/2008. I received the replacement bag today (12/17/2008). Tell me that's not fantastic service. Any company that stands behind their product and keeps to their word will definitely get my future business. Even though they probably wouldn't want one and would say they were "just doing their job," they also deserve a big Kudos!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom