Aruba - Dive with Clive, you will not be disappointed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just finished 4 days of 12 dives with Clive and I couldn't have been happier with my choice to 'Dive with Clive'. I read a bunch of reveiws before I went and was very glad that I did, and that they were very accurate. If you are looking to dive with an expert, inside and outside of the water, if you enjoy smaller groups of divers (2-6), you like to stay down up to an hour even if other dive parties have ran out of air, and you enjoy being on a boat that doesn't smell like diesel, than Clive is your man. We hit all of the spots that he has listed on his website www.divearuba.com and we were even able to arrange a night dive on a DC-3. We went to multiple wrecks and reefs and saw just about every marine life that is listed on the identifier reef card. Even though Clive can not guarantee what you will see, he is always looking around for you and pointing things out. I highly recommend Clive and will be a repeat customer if I am ever back in the area. Thanks Clive!

Thanks for the info... If I ever get over there I'll definitely look his operation up --sounds exactly like our kind of op. Though with limited time & dive dollars it won't be anytime soon... :(

As a person who recently returned from Aruba and dove with several dive operations, I agree Clive is an amazing option. My one complaint would be that he mostly dives the South Side of the island (where he is based). If you want to dive the West side of the island with the Antilla, Arashi, Star Gerren, Pedernalis, and Debbie 2, I would recommend that you use DiveVersity which is an excellent small dive shop located next too the Marriott Resort on Palm Beach and offers similar "Dive Aruba" service.

Here is a review I wrote about DiveVersity.
DiveVersity Aruba - Noord - Reviews of DiveVersity Aruba - TripAdvisor

As a person who recently returned from Aruba and dove with several dive operations, I agree Clive is an amazing option. My one complaint would be that he mostly dives the South Side of the island (where he is based). If you want to dive the West side of the island with the Antilla, Arashi, Star Gerren, Pedernalis, and Debbie 2, I would recommend that you use DiveVersity which is an excellent small dive shop located next too the Marriott Resort on Palm Beach and offers similar "Dive Aruba" service.

Yeah, we heard that too before we went to Aruba and we were considering that option until we got there and saw how windy the island was and how windy the West side was, it didn't look that appealing to us and there was more than enough to see on the South side of the island.

We dive with Clive every November when we are in Aruba. With Clive we have been to all of the sites that you listed above and many that are on the southside of the island as well. DiveVersity does a good job also, I don't have any issues with them (I dove with them the first year I dove in Aruba). I just wanted to point out that Clive does go to those sites. I have been on the boat when he has dropped divers back at their hotel pier in the High-Rise section so that they did not have to ride all the way back to the marina on the boat.

I agree wholeheartedly. Clive is probably the most informed and informative diver on the island. He was my first post-cert. Dive and i felt like i was diving with my dad. Clive takes pride in his operation and i plan to book a two tank when our ship docks on 10/24/13.

On average, how long were the boat rides out to the sites?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom