Aruba Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlowHole

Reaction score
Hi gang, traveling to Aruba in April with Celebrity Cruise Line. The cruise didn't offer a dive trip for this port, so I signed up with Aruba Pro Dive to dive at Puerto Chiquito Reef. Does anyone know about this dive charter or dive site? I love this section of scuba source! Happy Diving!

Can't help with Aruba but if you get over to it's neighbor, Bonaire I can offer a good bit of help. If you make Curacao, then try Captain Don's Habitat.

Hi BlowHole,

Yes, Aruba Dive is a good pick.

Have fun.

DocVikingo

I went to Aruba in December and the diving was excellent!

I know nothing about Aruba Pro Dive or Puerto Chiquito Reef.

I dove with Pelican divers. They are good people.
I can tell you about Pedrnales wreck, Antillia wreck (a must see IMHO), Debby II wreck (not a must see IMHO), Sponge & Sonatta airplane reefs.

Two none diving side notes:
The bus system in Aruba is great.
If you decide to go fishing find out where they are planning on taking you. They burn the trash on the Island. The smoke goes out on the ocean. They also have a petroleum processing plant. The smoke from it goes out on the ocean. This was not a pleasant experience, but I did catch one wahoo.

Aruba is on my hit list for next year... wow, I mean this year 2002.

Do you or anyone else on the boards have any info on dive operators and Live-aboards?

Thanks
Aquamore

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom