Aruba has good diving.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ronrosa

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just got back from a week in Aruba. Not a dive vacation, but did manage to sneak in 6 dives.

I was pleasantly surpised at the quality of the diving.

If you are looking for a place in the Caribbean to go with your non diving spouse or friends, add Aruba to the list. A very well rounded island. Something for everyone.

Here is a dive video I made. It's a very big file, 13 MB, so don't download it unless you have highspeed access.

Right click and "save target as" to download.

www.ronrosa.com/test.wmv

Who did you dive with in Aruba? I agree totally with you. Thought Aruba was great diving. I enjoyed Aruba more than Grand Cayman overall with all the things they offered to do after diving. And I like both of these better than Cozumel with no one hounding you and I could drink the water, eat the washed fruit, and drink mixed drinks and not have to worry about getting sick.
NICE video.

Hi

Very nice video. I recognised the wrecks. Dove there in February 2004. I am ready to go back.

Cool Video, What did you use to film it? I skipped right over Aruba on my way to diving Bonaire and Curacao. Stayed 2 days in Aruba, guess I should have dove there by the looks of your video.

I dove with Unique Divers. Decent operator, I would describe them as your typical "Resort" dive operator.

My video equipment is a Sony TRV900 camcorder and Gates Diego housing. I used manual white balance throughout the video. I find setting white balance manually creates much better coloring than auto white balance. This was the 1st time I used manual white balance but after seeing the improvement over auto, I will set it manually from now on.

I don't have any still pictures, but you can download some of my other videos off my website.

http://www.ronrosa.com/ron/scuba.htm

Back
Top Bottom