Aruba - May 16 2023 Need four more divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoasterFreak

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am putting together a charter boat diving trip for up to 10 certified divers in Aruba with JADS (highly recommended here on Scubaboard) on May 16. The closer to 10 we get, the more we spread the cost. I would normally do the Carnival excursion that day, but they dont leave until 2pm, so we are trying to get in the water earlier in the day, leaving time for other activities before our 10pm departure. I know in addition to the Carnival Horizon, the RC Mariner of the Seas is also in port that day. So, whether you're on either of those ships or are on the island and would like to go diving that day - looks us up on Bei Facebook anmelden, or if you dont do FB, PM me here and I'll get you added and send you the details.
NOTE: I am a fellow diver travelling on the cruise and NOT a travel agent or excursion operator. I will be paying the same amount as everyone else
🙂

Attachments

• HAWKSBILL TURTLE.jpg
    HAWKSBILL TURTLE.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 41

Back
Top Bottom