As Seen at underwater Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TAM Dive

Registered
Reaction score
I had the great pleasure of meeting divinggal & ontario diver at Underwater Canada........ hmmm don't know how they found my though, I was incogneato :wink: wow divinggal.........the picture I saw on the web does you no justice :wink: :wink:
what'cha think of the show this year?? I did enjoy the seminars, I didn't really see anything on the floor that said "I want one", well ok, I did look at the inflateables display, gave some passsing thought to trading mine in, for the big one with 140 horses...........hmmmmmm dive site, in warp drive........."make it so", heeee heeee
great meeting you both, now I can put a face to some of this e-stuff..........

john:wink:

Originally posted by TAM Dive
I had the great pleasure of meeting divinggal & ontario diver at Underwater Canada........ hmmm don't know how they found my though, I was incogneato :wink: wow divinggal.........the picture I saw on the web does you no justice :wink: :wink: what'cha think of the show this year??

I think that's a thank you... :wink: It was a pleasure meeting you too. As for finding you, it was easy... a smile, a wink, asking if you were on site, then asking anyone with a TAM jacket on if they were John. After a number of "no's", we tracked you down.

As for the show, interesting stuff, but nothing that really jumped out. I did get the new book of Cris Kohl's (autographed), and a drysuit hanger. The highlight (other than meeting you of course), was meeting a friend, from a Barbados dive shop, who was up prompting Barbados as a place to go and dive. The world just gets smaller.

See you around John....:D

Well.
I've never had the pleasure of meeting you DivingGal. I hope someday we can dive together. Maybe in warm Bonaire? :wink: Where is your pic on the web? And I've seen never seen Greg's pic. How is he doing? Where is the Gasman these days?
:sunny:

Originally posted by Natasha
Well.
I've never had the pleasure of meeting you DivingGal. I hope someday we can dive together. Maybe in warm Bonaire? :wink: Where is your pic on the web? And I've seen never seen Greg's pic. How is he doing? Where is the Gasman these days?

It's a date -- warm water YAHOO (I am a honary CAD you know) --just name the date (and a wee bit of warning so I can arrange things) and I'm there girl.

My pic? Check out intro I'm trying to nip & tuck a pic to post with my profile, but it's not a high priority....

As for Gasman - last I heard he was back in NZ. Since a posting back in Sep, I haven't had any contact.

Great Pics! I some how missed them the first time around. Looks like a great time too.
So now, about Bonaire ..I want to go sometime in 2002... maybe one year from now?

Bonair sounds great -- as long as we don't conflict with DEMA (if I remember correctly it's in October) I already have a date for then....:D

Yep, You're right. DEMA will be October 22nd to October 25th 2002 in Las Vegas.
I went last year, and hope to go in 02.
Would Bonaire be better in the start of October ( Be tan for DEMA) or in November when it's over. ( Be tan for the holidays?)
I'd like to get a small group together for next fall. I've already had a few board members tell me they want to go. Your thoughts ...

before or after...

Getting a tan (oh yes and dive so we have something to talk about) before DEMA is probably better. Wouldn't want this poor "northern" skin to get too shocked in Los Vegas. We've already had snow flurries you know (thank goodness nothing has stayed):cold:

Sounds good. I'll work on some prices and post them in the group trips. Actually, going in September or October will be cheaper, then November. And we want the best price $$$$.
Keep in touch!

Originally posted by Natasha
Sounds good. I'll work on some prices and post them in the group trips. Actually, going in September or October will be cheaper, then November. And we want the best price $$$$.
Keep in touch!

One other small glitch.... not too serious though. There is a plan to sink a Canadian destroyer (de-commissioned of course)in Kingston next September I was told the name --- but I was having a blonde moment and can't remember it now.. I've got a charter boat tentatively reserved for a two-tank dive on Sep 28 & 29. I reserved both days 'cause the last time I organized a charter in Kingston I had takers for both Saturday and Sunday, and the owners don't need a firm commitment until sometime next year. (Aren't they nice?) You're welcome to come along it you're interested Invite

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom