Asking what to pack? Maybe this will help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bet he got some interesting looks...guess it is no worse than the the photo vests I've seen with 100 pockets of various sizes...:)

he he, Diver Dennis swears by those...

sometimes you have to get creative.

I know I pack too much, it becomes a personal challenge sometimes.

No one has mentioned: dive log, c-cards ...
In my carry on, I carry my mask, reg, computer, and dive log, c-cards ... I check the rest. I nearly always get stopped by the TSA screener wanting to look at my reg :) must look funky in the scanner...

Must be a warm water, dive only trip. Now for real diving :D add in a dry suit and undergarments.

Then, if you are going to do more than dive and are going to a cold water destination you need proper clothes. Shorts and Ts look really weird in the North in October; to say nothing of the hypothermia. And of course, there are the "civilian" clothes so you can meed the dress code at that semi-formal dinner.

So, the list is a good starter for a specific trip. But that is all.

in addition to the answers above.. I pack one bathing suit, short & tee in my carry on.. Also bring a small first aid & med kit.. sudafed, imodium, motrin, bonine, antacid.. band aids, steri-strips, antibiotic cream, a broad based antibiotic, roller bandage, tape, colloidal silver, tweezers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom