Atlantic Provinces road trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Newfie, where do people get fills on the west coast? I have family near St George's/Stephenville crossing and I have been trying to get info on diving there. Planning to spend some time with family in Sept/Oct.

The closest to Stephenville that I've been able to get fills is in Corner Brook at the Bay of Islands Dive Club but that was quite some time ago. I'm afraid I've lost track of my contact there. Maybe someone from Corner Brook can add an update to this thread. I'd be interested as well.

Thanx to all, especially Newfie, for insights of diving the Atlantic Provinces. We returned on Monday (16 September) after 11 days on the road. We logged a night shore dive in PEI, shore dive at Harbour Main in Newfoundland, 3 charter dives on the Bell Island wrecks and a charter dive at Sambro Head, Nova Scotia on two wreck debris fields. The charter dives on the Bell Island wrecks are truly spectacular. Attached are a few pics from our adventure including the shore diving sites at PEI and Harbour Main followed by our campsite in Newfoundland and pics at the bow of our charter boat and on the stern. Check out the elevator in the final pic for coming back aboard!

8PEI090713.jpg10NLshoreSite091013.jpg11ButterPotCamp091013.jpg13MermaidDad091113.jpg14BenDadEleva091113.jpg

Back
Top Bottom