Atmos AI question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kryssa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello!

I am trying to figure out how to turn the elapsed dive time alarm off. The best I've found so far is to just set it to the max. I'm not going to be doing any 3 hr dives so it's not going to be beeping at me for elapsed dive time, but it is possible to turn this off? I though maybe after 3:00, it would say OFF or 0:00, but it goes right to 0:10.

Also, does the End Pressure and Dive Time Remaining alarms include a safety stop?

So if you set the alarm for 5 min, will it beep 5 min before you do your safety stop? or 5 min before you need to end your dive completely?

And if I set the End Pressure to 500 psi, will it beep when I have to go up for a saftey stop and after have 500 psi? Or will I need to immediately surface if I want to end with 500 psi in my tank?

Thanks!

I don't have time to reply to everything, but just to help you out... all your questions are answered in the manual.

surfinusa555 that my favorite saying for this board because most of the answers are in the manual, but in this instance Kryssa needs the download cable and the aeris download software. And aeris tech support should be able to walk you though the steps.

I'm not sure about turning off the elapsed time alarm (although I do believe you can turn "alarms" off). As for the End Pressure and DTR, I believe the manual says they include the safety stop. You can download a manual if you don't have one.

DB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom