Atom 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drako

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all! I have been clearing out all my gear.
This is a great dive computer which has given me a good couple of years of great use. I use it as my primary watch to wear every day and it gives me the benefit of never losing my dive computer. I have never had an issue with this, never sent it to oceanic for repair etc. It goes in once a year for service and works like a champ. I have a 197 dives and 163 hours under water. I can try and find the box and cable somewhere here in my house but right now it comes with the wireless transmitter (may need to replace battery within the next couple of months) and the computer.
It is a couple of years old, so it has some minor scratches and the little rubber band that holds the rubber strap was replaced with an o-ring. On sale for $400.00
Here are the specs from scubatoys.com

ALSO I heard from my local dive shop that Oceanic has since stopped the buddy pressure check. So if you want this awesome feature these are the last computers to have them. If you are not happy with the item you can always mail it back within a couple of days of getting it and I will refund you the money.
  • Digital Watch, Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive Modes
  • Wireless Air Integrated Technology
  • Switch between 3 independent transmitters, with up to 3 nitrox mixes to 100% O2
  • Buddy Pressure Check allows you to receive and monitor your "Buddy's" air pressure
  • Advanced watch functions including alternate time zone, stopwatch, lap timer, daily alarm, and countdown timer
  • Alpha-numeric display
  • Adjustable safety stop time and depth
  • History Mode

Attachments

• _FPP1041.jpg
    _FPP1041.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 117
  • _FPP1045.jpg
    _FPP1045.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 81
Bump,
Transmitter, battery door opener, and computer. $300 shipped

300 is a great price. I have the Atom and the VT3 and both are fantastic computers. Heck the transmitters alone new go for over 300 bucks.

I'm tempted to buy it just to have as a spare.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom