Atomic Aquatics B2 and SS1 combo with brand new black color kit and regulator bag!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tissotdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am putting my Atomic Aquatics B2 and SS1 set up for sale. The B2 and the SS1 have been fully service new everything about 8 months ago I have put 23 fresh water dives and 3 salt water dives on them since they were serviced. I have also put brand new black color kit on the B2 and on the SS1 I have installed the Titanium black color kit they look brand new. I have taken care of them they will last forever and will never fail you. I will be throwing in a Deep See regulator bag which they will be shipped in and a red color kit for the SS1. I am not willing to breakup the package per my asking price is worth just the B2 the SS1 your basically getting for free. I want to get 600.00 OBO shipped. I will only except Paypal or cash in hand. Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks,

Trent

Attachments

• Reg1.jpg
    Reg1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 129
  • Reg3.jpg
    Reg3.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Reg4.jpg
    Reg4.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 101
  • Reg5.jpg
    Reg5.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 114
  • Reg6.jpg
    Reg6.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 110
  • Reg8.jpg
    Reg8.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 103
  • bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 103
i see that you don't want to separate these, but if someone is interested in just the b2, i would be interested in the ss1. just throwing it out there.

Is this still for sale and are you willing to decrease the price?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom