Atomic Aquatics to Launch a new product (Regulator) on June 3rd....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, at the price i’ll stick with my current AA regs. Hopefully it's just a placeholder.

Perhaps they make the TFX second stage available to buy "à la carte" without having to buy the whole set with the first stage.

I know, I'm clearly not in the customer demographic, perhaps I will live long enough to purchase a used one some day.

You never know, you may come across a woman selling it at a fraction of cost after splitting from her cheating husband :)

A friend of mine bought a top of the line less than a year old Mercedes with very low mileage at a ridiculously very low price in similar situation.

You never know, you may come across a woman selling it at a fraction of cost after splitting from her cheating husband :)

A friend of mine bought a top of the line less than a year old Mercedes with very low mileage at a ridiculously very low price in similar situation.
I once found a perfectly functional complete regulator set (MK-25, G 250 and SP double console) in the trash pile of what was apparently a tenet of a rental property that must have died, been arrested or was evicted..., so there is hope.

I once found a perfectly functional complete regulator set (MK-25, G 250 and SP double console) in the trash pile of what was apparently a tenet of a rental property that must have died, been arrested or was evicted..., so there is hope.

Never lose hope and faith my friend :)

Lo sé, claramente no estoy en el grupo demográfico de clientes, quizás viva lo suficiente para comprar uno usado algún día.
If you want we can ask for a joint loan and we have it for a month each, in 20 years we can sell it to some unsuspecting GRAIL seeker and get rich, what do you think?
For those who cannot buy it, visit page 2 of my post R190, at least it will brighten your eyes.

PS I am selling aqualung calypso for €100 and an octopus gift

Atomic Aquatics is set to launch a new "groundbreaking" regulator, the "TFX," on June 3rd. The launch will be at the Scuba Show in Long Beach, CA this Saturday, June 3, 2023, 1pm PDT at booth #738!

If you can't make it to the show, you can watch the launch live on Atomic Aquatics Facebook page and YouTube channel.

Atomic Aquatics Facebook Live

Atomic Aquatics YouTube Channel

Based on the information I have and the presentation I attended few weeks ago, this is going to be a "groundbreaking" product indeed. Substantially different from all of the existing Atomic regulators (and existing regulators from other manufacturers).
Do you think they will leave launch video up on their website and/or YouTube? The launch time is not friendly for me.

Do you think they will leave launch video up on their website and/or YouTube? The launch time is not friendly for me.

I am sure that they will. If not, I'll do my best to send you what I have.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom