For Sale Atomic BC1 (SMALL)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubachad36

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Excellent condition Atomic Aquatics BC1 for sale. This is probably the BEST jacket-style BC in the world - and if that's your style, this may be the last BC you ever own (I'd keep it if I wasn't migrating over to the BC2). Those of you who know, this BC retails for $2000 in Canada, and I'm listing for CDN $1100 because of the condition it's in. There are a few superficial scuffs on the outside of the BC, but other than that, it's in excellent condition. Will consider shipping anywhere in North America for whatever the shipping costs. The titanium inflator shown on the BC is NOT included in the price, but is for sale for $200. I also have a Atomic TI2 Octo that I will be selling (not listed yet), so if this is a rig you're interested in, I'm open to offers for all three pieces of kit. I absolutely LOVE this BC, and like I said, the only reason I'm selling is to move over to Atomic's BC2.

Attachments

• IMG_8147.jpg
    IMG_8147.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8143.jpg
    IMG_8143.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8142.jpg
    IMG_8142.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8146.jpg
    IMG_8146.jpg