Atomic M1 Reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ColdH20diving

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Washington State - somewhere near Vancouver
I see that Atomic has recently introduced a new regulator, the M1. Some of the features, ability to use nitrox concentrations up to 50%, the wider exhaust tee, and enviromental first stage sound nice. I was curious to see if anyone has used the M1 reg?

I use a M1 have used it now for about 6 months now. I'm a newbie to diving but I must say I like it quite well, Breathes well the wide exhaust gets the bubbles out and away:D

i also purchased the m1 along with the z1 has my backup reg. after about 75 dives the m1 has performed flawlessly(dives from 20 to 130ft)!!! it's worth the expense, hell, it is after all, life support equipment!!! it's by far the best regulator iv'e used in 28 years of diving.

reefman
key largo

I was planning on buying the Apeks ATX200, I have one TX100 and it's been a great reg. It looks like Atomic has tried to move into the tech and/or cold water market with the M1. My LDS sells Apeks, they are asking $650.00 for the ATX200, don't know how that compares to the M1 in price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom