Atomic SS1 safe second

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andycfowler

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, Can anyone tell me if the Atomic SS1 safe second inflator/octopus would fit the new Scubapro X Black BCD. I cant seem to get any answer from the dive stores Ive contacted.

I have already an SS1 fitted to my Sherwood BCD but would really like to purchase the X Black but I don't want to order it if the SS1 wont fit it.

Many Thanks

Hi, Can anyone tell me if the Atomic SS1 safe second inflator/octopus would fit the new Scubapro X Black BCD. I cant seem to get any answer from the dive stores Ive contacted.

I have already an SS1 fitted to my Sherwood BCD but would really like to purchase the X Black but I don't want to order it if the SS1 wont fit it.

If the X Black accepts a SCUBAPro Air 2, it will also fit the SS-1.

flots.

Also, the SS1 comes with 3 adapters to fit three different sizes of corrugated inflator hoses, so it fits most anything except the BC's with automatic inflator/deflator mechanisms like the H.U.B.

Also, the SS1 comes with 3 adapters to fit three different sizes of corrugated inflator hoses, so it fits most anything except the BC's with automatic inflator/deflator mechanisms like the H.U.B.

I also found out that the adapter that fits the SS1 also fits a garden hose, which makes flushing the BC really easy and really effective.

Just screw on the hose and let it go.

flots.

Back
Top Bottom