Atomic ST1 2nd stage w/ SS swivel hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Lecter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Black/grey ST1 second stage on the original stainless steel swivel hose. Up for sale because it has been replaced by a pair of cave-ringed M1 second stages on the ST1 1st stage.

I bought this new from scuba.com in August 2011, and used it for about a year's worth of diving. After that, I switched to doubles and it mostly sat aside from occasionally serving as a yoke reg. You can have it serviced if you want to abide by AA's suggested interval, but it's spotlessly clean inside and out thanks to my dissassembly and soaking (under pressure) routine. It worked perfectly on a recent single tank dive. Only noticable wear is scuffing on the adjustment knob and a scratch on the top of the case (see 2nd picture).

Photo2.jpgPhoto1.jpg

Price for one of these new is presently $440. Price will be $240, including paypal fees and USPS Priority shipping to anywhere in the USA.

Last edited:
Drop to $225 shipped and paypalled before eBay listing.

Closer picture of the scratch?

Scratched top, and lever/valve tube:

Photo1.jpgPhoto2.jpg

Sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom