Atomic sub frame mask and more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

koozemani

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Some odds and ends that are collecting dust. All prices include shipping to the lower 48 and reasonable offers will be entertained.

I bought this Atomic Sub Frame mask about a year ago and it fit great in the store, but once I got in the water it leaked. That day I learned to try masks with a reg in before buying it. It has 20 or so dives on it. It retails new for about $100, I'm asking $55 including shipping or best offer. It will come with a hard case, just not the original as I gave no idea where it went. I apologize for the upside down pics.

image.jpg

Size small XS Scuba spring straps. Never been wet. Asking $15 including shipping

image.jpg

Pocket buoy. Never used. Retails for $45, I'm asking $20 shipped.

image.jpg

Deep outdoors thigh pouch. This thing is huge, I have no idea what I was thinking. Enormous main pocket with two small Velcro pockets and a slot for a knife/shears/tool. It has two adjustable straps to connect to a belt and two thigh straps. The pics were taken with a standard mask box to give it some scale. $25 shipped.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

A Mares Orbiter first and second with a Mares Nikos Octo. No idea how old this is, but worked fine the last time I tried it. It will come with standard hoses and a 3 gauge console(which has seen better days) with only a pressure gauge. Make an offer, any offer.

image.jpg

Still taking offers.

Messages ya

Clarification: mask is standard size.

---------- Post added September 18th, 2013 at 04:49 AM ----------

Spring straps and reg have been sold.

Back
Top Bottom