Atomic T2 Titanium Scuba Regulator Plus other equipment - $1000 (Grapevine, TX)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have lots of Scuba Gear. Will list all...or you can email me for more info.. Atomic T2 Titanium Scuba Regulator used 1 time $1000.(Paid $1700 new). In excellent condition, comes with bag and user manual. Also selling an SS1 inflater with the Seaquest Adapter and Dive Alert Plus. for an additional $175 if you purchase the regulator. Seperately it will cost $250.
Suunto Vyper Dive Computer/ analog-digital/ 2gauge plus digital screen- $275 ... Aqua Lung Regulator & Hoses-$375 (sells new for $700) Aqua Lung Safe Second Inflator $100..
Buoyancy Compensators both worn 1x in excellent condition: Mens XL AquaLung Pro $275 (Sells New for $600) Womens XS Aqua Lung Pearl $250 (Sells new for $535)...
Atomic SV2 Snorkel (yellow) $30... AquaLung Impulse 2 Snorkel (blue) $20... 2 masks: 1 yellow, 1 blue- $30 each... Boots: 1 XL, 1 SM- $25 each pair.... Aqua Lung Blades Fins XL Blue $40... Mares Quattro Excel Fins SM Yellow $60... Mens XL Henderson 3mm Titanium H2 Wetsuit Blk/Red $150 ...Womens XS Henderson 3mm Hyperstretch Titanium Blk/Yellow $150... 2 pairs gloves 1 XS, 1 XLG $15 each.... Wetsuit Hangers 2- 1 yellow, 1 blue- $5 each, or free with purchase of wetsuit. Hard Scuba Suitcase with wheels-$200... total for all seperately would be $3195... if you wish to purchase them all I will sell for $2750.00. If you bought all of this new it would cost over $5500.

Im interested in the "Aqua Lung Regulator & Hoses-$375 (sells new for $700) Aqua Lung Safe Second Inflator $100"! Can you let me know the actual model of this regulator? Thanks!!

Has anybody got in touch with seller recently? I sent $150 for masks and snorkels on Aug 8th. And no answers on my pm since then? Is it a scam?
On my Monday I will try to get my money back...

---------- Post Merged on August 13th, 2012 at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous Post was on August 12th, 2012 at 04:16 PM ----------

Trying to bring this topic up

I bought everything for $xxxx (lots of $$$$$)

don't send any money in. Appears to be a scam....

I'll let you know if it's legit - I doubt it....

Has anybody got in touch with seller recently? I sent $150 for masks and snorkels on Aug 8th. And no answers on my pm since then? Is it a scam?
On my Monday I will try to get my money back...

---------- Post Merged on August 13th, 2012 at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous Post was on August 12th, 2012 at 04:16 PM ----------

Trying to bring this topic up

Back
Top Bottom