Sold! Atomic TFX DIN reg set BNIB

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stuartv

Seeking the Light
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My shop is an Atomic dealer. We ordered this reg set back in July. It has finally arrived.

Meanwhile, due to circumstances of me being impatient, I acquired another TFX for my personal use in the meantime.

So, this DIN Atomic TFX reg set (1st and 2nd stage) is brand new in the box. I actually haven't even opened it to inspect it yet.

As I said, we are an authorized dealer, so I can provide you a receipt for your warranty purposes.

If I were going to sell it for less than MSRP, I would not be allowed to advertise that.

So, if you are interested in a price, DM me. The manufacturer's suggested retail price on this reg is $2650.

Also, we are a Shearwater dealer, and I would be happy to put you together a super sweet package with this regulator and a new computer and/or transmitter.

For my single tank diving, I am now diving a TFX with a Shearwater Teric and transmitter and, well, if there was anything I thought was better, then I would have that!

There is still time to receive it before Christmas! :D You know he or she deserves it! :wink:

Finally had time to unbox it and inspect, just to make sure they sent me what they were supposed to.

A reg in a box, in a bag, in a box.

2023-12-12 12.57.42.jpg

2023-12-12 12.56.36.jpg

1702404431433.jpeg

Attachments

• 1702404430479.jpeg
    1702404430479.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 26
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom