Atomic Z2 (regular) regulator 2nd stage only with a hose - $225 + ship

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texasguy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Selling very slightly used Atomic Z2 second stage regulator (this one is NOT titanium). Comes with 32" atomic brand hose.

This regulator has been used in 18 dives (~2 months of use). There is absolutely no problem with this regulator and I am selling it on a whim. Now switching my regulators to HOG brand.

This regulator was bought new but not from an authorized dealer, thus, no warranty. I figured out that after 2 years not needing a maintenance I will sell it.

Why did I buy Z2? Well, all Atomic regulators somewhere perform the same since they have a same basic design, even the expensive ones. The only difference is the alloy they use for friction parts or titanium for weight.. This regulator is as solid in performance as any top level Atomic regulator. Why buy more expensive ones when Z2 does not need a maintenance for 2 whole years, it is that dependable!

It is a regular black/gray color, NOT a yellow octo.

Last edited:
Any pictures?

Pictures can be seen: HERE

On the pictures you see the regulator attached to a yellow hose, however, the hose is not for sale, the default Atomic branded hose will be included (condition - new).

If you need for me to take any specific pictures of the regulator with a good quality camera, I can, let me know.

Are you willing to sell just the 2nd stage?

:confused: I am selling it, just the 2nd...

Says so in the title, says so in the first sentence...

Sorry about that, I had several regulator pages open and I thought this one was a different post.

Back
Top Bottom