Attaching HP and LP Hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man, now if only I could figure out some way to use my air-driven impact wrench while assembling my regulators . . . . ?!?!?!

The Kraken:
Man, now if only I could figure out some way to use my air-driven impact wrench while assembling my regulators . . . . ?!?!?!

No, No! You use the impact wrench to assemble the valves and manifolds on your doubles.

DOH!!!! . . . . :bonk:

android:
No, No! You use the impact wrench to assemble the valves and manifolds on your doubles.
Oh, so you mean whack ("impact" is the technical term I guess...) the valve with a big wrench? Sounds dandy to me, I'll pick up the biggest wrench I can find at Lowe's on my way home to put those valves in my new 130s.

Knight1989:
You think your auto mechanic uses a torgue wrench on your wheels? If so hes about the only one in the country.

As a matter of fact, the tire shop where I purchased my last set of tires used a torque wrench on the wheel lug nuts.
I also re-torque them myself after running them for a couple of hundred miles and torque and re-torque them after doing tire rotations.

Stay away from buying tires at the discount tire stores and you will probably find that they do use torque wrenches to tighten the lug nuts.

Dive safe,
Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom