Attention Divers Heading To Mag Rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lobsta_diver

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Divers,

The new owners of the property adjacent to the public right of way approached us today and requested any divers to respect his property/privacy. There are two breaks in the bushes at the end of Lexington Ave that lead to the rocks. The one on the right is the public access and the one to the left is private. The rocks have the words private painted on them. From what I understand, the next owner down does not object to using the rocks so here's the deal. The property line goes from mid-high tide to low tide (according to the owner). If you plan on diving off the rocks to the left, please enter via the public access and walk down to the mid-tide area and then traverse over to the abutters property area. It's really not that inconvenient and I feel it's important to respect the property owners wishes before we lose out altogether. Thank-you for your consideration.

Your welcome Sunapeebob. I was a little angered at first..but after calming down and giving it some thought, I realized we have to respect the rights of the property owner. Of course, I wish I could afford that location and toss out all of the divers. Then I would have the whole place to meeself!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom