ATX50 serial number?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TRUETEXAN

The only reason is that I don't have any more zip ties with me right now. Why cut off a brand new zip tie just to get a s/n for the warranty registration card. Doesn't that sound kind of funny to you? Why not sell it with the mouthpiece removed so you can fill out the card then install the mouthpiece.

YES... both the 1'st stage which is "etched" into the metal and the 2'nd stage which looks like it's printed both have serial numbers.

The number on the 2'nd stage is on the bottom of the reg... (the bottom if it were in your mouth)... No need to remove the mouthpiece...

same location for the octo....

Ok, I found all three s/n. On the TX100, 1st stg is on valve body. The 2nd stg is under the mouthpiece. You can see it by pulling the mouthpiece up and looking at the end without taking off the mouthpiece. The ATX50 octo is on the bottom edge of the housing.

Back
Top Bottom