August Fiesta!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brandiandbobby

Registered
Reaction score
Who would be interested in a get together on Saturday, August 13th? If you would be interested, please say so a recommend a family friendly restaurant to meet at. Then we can decide based on majority interest!

Interested. Staying at Scuba Club so don't venture out much for food as theirs is so good! Wet Wendy's has food and the best Margaritas I have found. Good after the cruise shippers leave around 5. Certainly open to other options, anything in town is walking distance for my family.

Wish I could, its my first night in town and have some plans with friends. The French Quarter is having their grand reopening party that night. New owners!! Might be a great place to stop for before or or after the Scubaboard dinner! Should be a fun night.

I won't be there on the 13th but La Choza is family friendly with lots of room. It's sometimes a popular place for dinner.

Wet Wendy's Margarita House is also a very good choice with great food. It's a bar but it has lots of tables and there are always kids there; they are very family friendly as well. They also usually have live music.

Wet Wendy's would probably be my first choice.

Thanks for your input! I hope some more people are interested too. About us: we will be stay at Park Royal and our family includes my husband and I and our 8 year old daughter. We are 30 and this will be our first trip! Wet Wendy's sounds like a great idea!

It will be my first day on the island as well. I will stay tuned to this post and might possibly be able to meet up with my wife and a couple of friends joining us in Cozumel.

Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom