August Wrinkles Dive II (Return to Crescent Bay)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soooo, it looks like the swell is dying down, the pool is open at Laguna again...

Who's up for beach diving on Sunday :wink: ??

Here's the surf forecast for Sunday, directed at surfer dudes:

"Sunday the 22nd a tiny burst of southern-hemi SW is due along with some NW wind swell. Sunday is looking to have the best size for the weekend, but that’s not saying much, mostly waist high at south facing breaks, smaller at west facing breaks. There also may be a stronger onshore flow with drizzle likely, and onshore breezes picking up early."

I shall be there with bells on =)

As most of us know the best way to determine diving condtions is go check the conditions yourself the day your diving. So with that being said I plan on being in Laguna on Sunday.

Ana

Conditions started improving yesterday so we may be ok Sunday. I will be there, at least I will get to spend quality time with the lovely Wrinkles if nothing else. ;-)

Well, apparently the 'rents have made other plans and are unwilling to fridge sit for me. :11: So, I won't know until Sat. night when it will be delivered and therefore if I'll be able to make it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a late delivery, or even an early one where I could meet you guys for lunch, but with my luck, they'll come at 11 or something that will make getting there in time impossible. We'll see....maybe one of these days I'll make it.

pasley:
Conditions started improving yesterday so we may be ok Sunday. I will be there, at least I will get to spend quality time with the lovely Wrinkles if nothing else. ;-)

What am I, Mel, chopped liver :11: ??

saf_25:
Well, apparently the 'rents have made other plans and are unwilling to fridge sit for me. :11: So, I won't know until Sat. night when it will be delivered and therefore if I'll be able to make it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a late delivery, or even an early one where I could meet you guys for lunch, but with my luck, they'll come at 11 or something that will make getting there in time impossible. We'll see....maybe one of these days I'll make it.

Sheesh, Stacy, what kind of priorities do your parents have? They would rather do something else than wait for your refridgerator :biggrin:?? Well, I hope it works out and you can make it -- keeping my fingers crossed!

jennifer

sapphire:
Sheesh, Stacy, what kind of priorities do your parents have? They would rather do something else than wait for your refridgerator :biggrin:?? Well, I hope it works out and you can make it -- keeping my fingers crossed!

jennifer

I know - the nerve! And, after they had the chance to bond so much with the old one while I was gone on my 3-day trip last week and they came over twice a day each day to feed and play with the cats, water the plants, clean out the litter box, etc.... they won't even come over for a couple more hours on their only day off so I can go out and have fun! Some people! :wink:

But, I will definitely be at the So Cal Oly User's group meeting on the 30th, so if I can't make it to the beach this weekend, hopefully I'll be able to see all of you there!

It's about time that I go on one of these "Wrinkles Dives", so I'll be coming up from San Diego.

Exactly Where and When shall I meet you all?

If anyone is interested in carpooling up from San Diego, let me know.

--Dan

Dan The Man:
It's about time that I go on one of these "Wrinkles Dives", so I'll be coming up from San Diego.

Exactly Where and When shall I meet you all?

If anyone is interested in carpooling up from San Diego, let me know.

--Dan

Hi Dan,

Try this link for directions to the site Laguna Sea Sports , click on "Crescent Bay". As for time, we need to ask Ana what she was thinking... last time we met at 7:30 am.

Looking forward to seeing some San Diego folks there!

Jennifer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom