Aussie diving, 1st Feb to 15th Feb.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah... what works for you works for you! Just a matter of trying things and see what is best for you!

Nice shots Sas. I remember a dive where I had the silicate sachet in the spot where the lens opens. I would turn on the camera it would turn itself off... took a bit to realize what was wrong... sheesh.... annoying sometimes.. what you got are brilliant!

Here are a few shots from Byron from the passed few days.

3266843490_cb4482e258.jpg

Leopard Sharks and a Bull Ray

3266843712_2cbb6468e9.jpg

Leopard Shark Sunburst

3266843896_7fe474a552.jpg

Leopard Shark

3266844020_88cb87d153.jpg

U-turn

3266840165_c259035cb7.jpg

Shovelnose Ray

3266920849_c0ce7dd717.jpg

Black coral. I was looking for a Seahorse which was spotted on here a couple of weeks ago. Dont see much seahorses up here. Found a Xeno crab out on a branch which was really cool.

3266941263_4469fb3f02.jpg

Loggerhead Sunburst

3267837946_d144572660.jpg

Loggerhead

Great shots AB! love the sunburst effect

Where at the BBDC.

So my wonderful 12yo son had his first dive. We decided to do a discover scuba in the pool just to make sure its what he wanted to do but by the end of the dive he had done all his pool work for his open water. What a natural!! He had less trouble then his dad or I did when we first did the course. It was interesting for me as I remember how hard it seemed when we did it and how easy it was now. I spent about 2hrs in the 5m pool working on my buoyancy. I found that with my problems from the surgery that if I put as much weight as I can in my trim pockets on my back it forces my hips down which makes everything work better for me. It helped to force my fins down too. So I will see how this configuration goes for me on Sunday.

AB your pictures are gorgeous! I can only hope I will see some of those same critters in Byron Bay when I head down there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom