Author/diver just joined

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi, all...

Just a quick note to introduce myself.
I've dived the Caribbean and Mexico since 1990: Bahamas, St. John USVI, Grand Cayman twice, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Manzanillo, La Paz, Cabo San Lucas...enjoy warm-water diving. I also wrote a novel about the mysterious submerged monument off the coast of Yonaguni island in Japan's southern chain.
I have an author page at www.SeedsOfCivilization.com and a MySpace page at www.MySpace.com/SeedsOfCivilization.
There you can find an audio excerpt from TSUBUTE, my second novel in the series.
There are also podcast links at itunes and podcast.com.
And I have a cryptoarchaeology blog at www.TheMegaBlog.com with insights about possible early civilizations submerged in the Gulf and Caribbean waters.

I invite you all to visit and look forward to some interesting forums.
Best,
--R.J.

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Oh esteemed author...Frree copies to everyone!!!! Yeah!!!!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

welocme to the board oh purveyor of verbs nouns and other things!!

Yeah...I'd swear I saw something in the terms of this board that authors joing up have to supply free copies of their book. You know, for us to confirm that you really do write. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom