Automate Photoshop Action

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnDough

Reaction score
Last year I used the Underwater Action in photoshop via Batch to 'remove the blue' in a few dozen pictures, but I cant remember How to automate the clicking of each of the popup "ok"'s so that I dont have to click a dozen times for each photo.
Last time I just used the batch and everything was automaticaly changed and saved then on to the next picture.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Not sure if I understand you correctly.

You can download the "underwater.atn" file from my site
The download for the .atn file is at the bottom of the page.

Once you load the atn file into your PS you can then use the "automate batch" function to apply the process to a folder full of photos.

Let me know if that works for you.

JohnDough:
Last year I used the Underwater Action in photoshop via Batch to 'remove the blue' in a few dozen pictures, but I cant remember How to automate the clicking of each of the popup "ok"'s so that I dont have to click a dozen times for each photo.
I think I know exactly what you encountered. To solve that, when "simulating" the action in the initial setup, make sure you save the end product in a "folder with a fixed location"

Example:
When simulating, I save the photos in C:/Program Files/bla../bla../Desktop/TEMP. The "fixed" folder is called "TEMP" on the Desktop. So, when you run the batch processing later, all end products will be stored in "TEMP" folder, from which you can cut-and-paste into your "actual" folder.

I suspect that you initially told the process to save at "dive-folder-1" and it will keep on trying to save images in there. When you are editing "dive-folder-2", the batch will try to save in "dive-folder-1" still.

Hope it makes sense.

:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom