Avalon Clean Up '05...Hotels and more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YEAH! Down with the MAN! er, wait :eyebrow:

shaxs:
YEAH! Down with the MAN! er, wait :eyebrow:

Yeah, ta heck with the Man and his Govm't Cheese.
Let me hear ya chant it "Let's nuke baby harp seals for Bhudda"..... umm, I'm sorry, wrong thread. I'm leaving now :eyebrow:

.....we now return you to your regularly scheduled rant, already in progress.........

John-Boy :censored:

I just made my hotel booking for the weekend of the 26th at another hotel in Avalon (not the Hermosa) at winter AAA rates. I suspect rates might be higher for the previous weekend because of the Presidents' Day 3-day weekend. It's certainly worth calling to check.

CA Wreck Diver:
Instead of just complaining here.....let them know your distaste! Hermosa@usa.net. who knows, maybe if enough people rant they will change their policy.

Dan, it's actually the Catalina Conservancy that we need to contact to voice our concerns re the prices.

Well, does't affect me now anyway, for I doubt I can go on the 26th. Maybe I will head to Mexico, La Bufodora for Presidents Day Weekend instead.

C ya!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom