Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I have to turn my brain off to enjoy a movie then it sucks and I dont want to see it. I’m sure the visuals are great, but if they story sucks then who cares if it LOOKS good?
I've watched some crappy underwater documentaries to enjoy the underwater footage so I'm good with that perspective lol

If I have to turn my brain off to enjoy a movie then it sucks and I dont want to see it. I’m sure the visuals are great, but if they story sucks then who cares if it LOOKS good?
Think of it this way ... go there to be entertained, not to be educated.

Think of it this way ... go there to be entertained, not to be educated.

There’s a big difference between a semi serious movie having a good plot and entertaining me and a dumb fun movie entertaining me..

Now if you guys want to go see a funny movie where you don’t have to turn your brain off to be entertained because you already know it’s ridiculous…go see Violent Night…just saw it and it’s hilarious. The ending was a bit dumb and the main characters have plot armor but definitely worth the ticket price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom